Vehicle Insurance

Freeman for your Vehicle

Having vehicle insurance is the law. However, it is our job to make sure you have the coverage where you need it. Don’t pay for things that are unnecessary and make sure you have what you need. 

Get an Instant Insurance Estimate

Auto insurance financially protects you in case you’re responsible for injuring someone or damaging their car, or other property.

  • Auto insurance has varying degrees of coverage that can be customized for you, however you must meet the minimum legal requirement of auto insurance coverage.

Why you need auto insurance:

  • Liability insurance is the required minimum level of auto coverage needed to operate your motor vehicle.  Liability coverage protects you financially for any damage you may cause to another person’s property as well as any injuries you may cause.
  • If you want financial protection for your vehicle in case of damage, you may want to add additional coverage.

What you need to know:

  • Depending on the age of your vehicle, you may need an inspection done, prior to insuring your vehicle.
  • Your vehicle insurance can also include increased liability coverage, accident forgiveness, loss of use coverage, and glass coverage.
  • Or, if you are parking a vehicle for the winter you may want to drop your coverage to only include fire, theft, and vandalism.
  • Whatever your coverage needs, let our brokers help create a policy that is perfect for you.

Motorcycle insurance protects you financially in the event that your motorcycle is involved in an accident, is damaged, or stolen.

  • If you own a motorbike, your risk of accident and injury is relatively high.  You should have insurance coverage regardless of what happens on the road.

Why you need motorcycle insurance:

  • If you own and operate a motorcycle then you are at increased risk for accident and injury, as well as your bike being stolen.
  • Purchasing comprehensive motorcycle insurance provides you with financial security in the event of an accident or theft.
  • With liability coverage, you can protect yourself in the event that you are sued for causing personal injury, or damage to another person’s property while operating your motorcycle.

What you need to know:

  • If you want to take your bike out on the road, then you must have insurance.
  • Your motorcycle policy will depend on the type of motorcycle you own, when and where you will use your motorcycle, and where it is stored when you’re not using it.
  • If you have taken any motorcycle courses you could receive savings on your policy.

Off Road vehicle insurance provides coverage for any off road vehicle intended for recreational use on dirt roads or bush trails as well as coverage for your snowmobile that is operated on snow or ice for winter recreation.

  • If you use your off road vehicle on public property or to cross public roads or lots, you must have your machine insured.

Why you need off road vehicle insurance:

  • Off road vehicle insurance can provide you with financial protection if someone suffers personal injury, or damage to their property caused by you while you were operating your machine.
  • Your policy may also cover the repair or replacement cost if your machine is damaged or stolen.

What you need to know:

  • Your policy will depend on the type of machine, when and where you will be operating your machine, who will be operating your machine, and when and where you store it when not in use.
  • If you will be operating your machine on any property that is not your own, you must be properly covered.

RV insurance will cover a motorhome, fifth wheel, camper van, or tent trailer in the case of loss, damage, or collision while in use or in storage.

  • RV insurance can financially protect your home away from home in the event of loss or damage.

Why you need RV insurance:

  • With liability coverage you are protected if you’re held financially responsible for damages to another person, their vehicle, or property.
  • Make sure you have coverage in the event that your RV is damaged or destroyed or if your personal property is stolen while you are home or away on vacation.

What you need to know:

  • Most vehicle policies will cover your RV while it is in tow, but you will still need insurance for your RV and possessions while your RV is in storage or parked while you are away.
  • Coverage will depend on the type and size of RV, the value of the contents in the RV, where and how often the RV is in use, how the RV is stored when not in use, and whether you want increased liability limits.